Precautions for COVID-19: Lobbies to Close 3/23/2020
UCEMC will continue to provide excellent and reliable electric service, but we are now taking extra safety precautions for members and our employees. Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) threat to the health and safety of our members, UCEMC lobbies will now CLOSE on Monday, March 23, until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these challenging times.
Bill payment and other Cooperative business may be conducted safely and securely by utilizing other UCEMC options:
- Online at ucemc.com – Click on PAY MY BILL to get to the Customer Service Portal. Enter your account number that’s on the bill and your password. New to online bill pay? Click on NEW USER to set up your online bill payment option.
- UCEMC Mobile App and Mobile Web App – Look for our name in the App Store or the Android Market. If you can’t find our App in the Android Market, that likely means your phone is not supported. Our Mobile Apps are secure and no personal information stores on your mobile device.
Pay by Mail: Send your check or money order to UCEMC, P.O. Box 159, Carthage, TN. 37030.
Pay by Phone: You may pay by phone during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. by calling your local district UCEMC office:
- Carthage District – 1-800-261-2940
- Cookeville District – 1-800-261-2940
- Gainesboro District – 1-800-261-2940
- Livingston District – 1-800-261-2940
- Corporate Office – 1-800-261-2940
PaySite Kiosks – Two kiosks allow you to pay your UCEMC bill any time, 24/7 with cash, check, or credit card.
- Carthage: 907 Main Street
- Cookeville: 1794 West Broad Street.
Drive-Thru Window – You may continue to pay your bill from the comfort of your vehicle at UCEMC district office locations during regular business hours.
New Service – Applications and instructions for applying for new service are available at the Drive-Thru Window until further notice.