Skip to main content

Service Requests

Are you on a busy schedule? To save time, you may select the appropriate Application for Service, complete, and bring it with you when you request service at  the office nearest you. If you have any questions or need help completing the application, a member of our Consumer Services Department will be happy to assist you when you arrive.

UCEMC Truck Bucket
UCEMC Truck Bucket

Residential Service

UCEMC may require a deposit in cash, money order, or credit/debit card from residential applicants depending upon a credit evaluation. A Consumer Services Representative has more information about deposits. Check out: Board Policy 5-13

UCEMC Workman

Transfer Service

To request that UCEMC transfer your service, please contact or visit your UCEMC District Office. If there is a past due balance on the outgoing account, please make payment before submitting a request for transfer of service. 

river scene in tennessee UCEMC

Stop Service

To request that UCEMC stop electrical service for your residence, please contact or visit your UCEMC District Office. Requests are worked Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Call Now Button