My Alerts - My UCEMC
CURRENTLY NO MAJOR POWER OUTAGES HAVE BEEN REPORTED
Bill Payments for Putnam County members are also being taken at the following locations:
Bank of Putnam County
404 Main St, Baxter
140 South Jefferson Ave, Cookeville
237 South Willow Ave, Cookeville
1108 East 10th St, Cookeville
First Freedom Bank
614 West Main, Algood
376 West Jackson Street, Cookeville
Pre-Pay members for Putnam County may visit one of our other district offices, pay online, pay through the app, call in to make an immediate payment or visit the kiosk at the Corporate office in Carthage.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Report outages in Putnam and White please call the following phone numbers:
In the best of circumstances, there may be only minutes to prepare for a potentially dangerous and damaging storm or widespread power outage. It’s helpful to know what you’ll need to quickly assemble an emergency outage/storm kit:
- Non-perishable food for the family, including pet food and drinking water, cooler with ice;
- Flashlight with fresh batteries;
- Cash and Credit Cards, identification;
- Fully charged cell phone and charging cords to plug into automobile; gasoline;
- First aid kit;
- Matches and lighters, candles, pocket knife;
- Battery-powered radio with extra batteries;
- Battery-powered clock;
- Pet supplies including carrier, leash, ID collars, etc.
BE INFORMED! Visit www.ready.gov for more information.