search mg


Are you on a busy schedule? To save time, you may select the appropriate Application for Service, complete, and bring it with you when you request service at  the office nearest you. If you have any questions or need help completing the application, a member of our Consumer Services Department will be happy to assist you when you arrive.

UCEMC Truck Bucket

Residential Service

UCEMC may require a deposit in cash, money order, or credit/debit card from residential applicants depending upon a credit evaluation. A Consumer Services Representative has more information about deposits. Check out: Board Policy 5-13


UCEMC Workman

Transfer Service

To request that UCEMC transfer your service, please contact or visit your UCEMC District Office. If there is a past due balance on the outgoing account, please make payment before submitting a request for transfer of service. 


river scene in tennessee UCEMC

Stop Service

To request that UCEMC stop electrical service for your residence, please contact or visit your UCEMC District Office. Requests are worked Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Copyright © 2023 Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Bear Web Design


The Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. To request additional information on UCEMC’s Title VI nondiscrimination requirements, or if any person believes they have been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI or other applicable law and would like to file a complaint, contact Kathy Sherfield at 800-261-2940, ext. 122, or email

Persons who do not speak or read English well may request language assistance, oral interpretation and/or written translation of this notice, at no cost. Contact Kathy Sherfield at 800-261-2940, ext. 122, or email