How do I begin the process for new construction service?
Submit in person:
- Carthage District – 138 Gordonsville Hwy., Carthage, TN 37030
- Cookeville District – 1794 W. Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501
- Gainesboro District – 1085 N. Grundy Quarles Hwy., Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Livingston District – 320 Celina Hwy., Livingston, TN 38570
Fax to the District office nearest the new construction:
- Cookeville – 931-526-7494
- Carthage – 615-735-0610
- Gainesboro – 931-268-2125
- Livingston – 931-823-1333
Once the load sheet is received by UCEMC, the engineering department will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
The engineering department will determine additional fees and documents that may be required for new construction, temporary service, OH and UG lines, etc.
There must be an account setup with UCEMC Customer service for each member to be installed For new members, please see HOW TO APPLY FOR RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL SERVICE FAQ’s