Skip to main content

How do I apply for Residential Service, What forms are required, and how much will it cost to connect service in my name?

A new member must submit a Residential Application, as well as a Proof of Occupancy form: 

  • Member will also need to provide two forms of identification, such as a Driver’s License, Social Security card, or business identification, and the completed Proof of Occupancy form.

Member may submit the application and documents in one of the following ways:

In-person at one of our district offices:

  • Carthage – 138 Gordonsville Hwy., Carthage, TN 37030
  • Cookeville – 1794 W. Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501
  • Gainesboro – 1085 N. Grundy Quarles Hwy., Gainesboro, TN  38562
  • Livingston – 320 Celina Hwy., Livingston, TN 38570 


Fax to the District office nearest the new construction:

  • Cookeville – 931-526-7494
  • Carthage – 615-735-0610
  • Gainesboro – 931-268-2125
  • Livingston – 931-823-1333

If submitting by email or fax, please allow 1-2 business days for UCEMC to contact you.

Once we have received the application and necessary documents, UCEMC will run a credit history to determine fees. See board policy No 5-13 R-24:



Call Now Button