How do I apply for Residential Service, What forms are required, and how much will it cost to connect service in my name?
- Member will also need to provide two forms of identification, such as a Driver’s License, Social Security card, or business identification, and the completed Proof of Occupancy form.
Member may submit the application and documents in one of the following ways:
In-person at one of our district offices:
- Carthage – 138 Gordonsville Hwy., Carthage, TN 37030
- Cookeville – 1794 W. Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501
- Gainesboro – 1085 N. Grundy Quarles Hwy., Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Livingston – 320 Celina Hwy., Livingston, TN 38570
Fax to the District office nearest the new construction:
- Cookeville – 931-526-7494
- Carthage – 615-735-0610
- Gainesboro – 931-268-2125
- Livingston – 931-823-1333
If submitting by email or fax, please allow 1-2 business days for UCEMC to contact you.
Once we have received the application and necessary documents, UCEMC will run a credit history to determine fees. See board policy No 5-13 R-24: