Skip to main content

How do I apply for commercial service?

A new member must submit a Commercial Application, Proof of Occupancy form, as well as the General Power Deposit Agreement:

  • Member will also need to provide two forms of identification – such as a driver’s license a business ID, Social Security card, or credit card, and the Proof of Occupancy form:

The application and documents may be submitted in one of the following ways:

In-person at one of our district offices: 

  • Carthage – 138 Gordonsville Hwy., Carthage, TN 37030
  • Cookeville – 1794 W. Broad Street, Cookeville, TN 38501
  • Gainesboro – 1085 N. Grundy Quarles Hwy. Gainesboro, TN 38562
  • Livingston – 320 Celina Hwy., Livingston, TN 38570


Fax to the District office nearest the new construction:

  • Cookeville – 931-526-7494
  • Carthage – 615-735-0610
  • Gainesboro – 931-268-2125
  • Livingston – 931-823-1333

If submitting by email or fax, please allow 1-2 business days for UCEMC to contact you.

Once we have received the application and documents, UCEMC will determine the necessary deposit and fees. See board policy No 5-13 R-24 for General Power Customers.

Document Links:


Call Now Button